Good buddies from what I understand - I think they might even have been each other's date for last year, but now Senior year Homecoming for Marysville/Pilchuck High School, a large group of Kendyll's friends met at the Pickards for photos before heading off for their fun night!
Kendyll's Girlfriends
The Guys
After the group of Seniors headed off, we finished helping Madi get ready, and this is Chris, a friend of hers. They decided just recently to go as each other's date. Chris is a sophomore, and they also had 3 of Madi's girlfriends join them as a fun group of 5 to do dinner and the dance together. Chris' mom was VERY into the corsage/boutonniere tradition - thankfully Madi passed over to her the honor of pinning on his flower. (I chuckled later when the kids informed us that an older couple eating dinner near them visited with them about the festivities and the woman re-pinned Chris' boutonniere as it was falling over! ha! I know... petty of me, but there's more to the story - just ask Dar!)
4 Freshman girls and 1 guy... pretty good ratio for him I'd say!
Madison, you are a doll for letting your Aunt Tina come and mess with your hair and make-up. I had lots of fun experiencing this first Homecoming with you. You looked beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful time. I want to hear all about the fondue dessert too! (snicker....)
I think it's great that these friends could go as a group and enjoy the fun of dressing up - even with out all having "dates" - sometimes it's just great to be with the girls!
Madison & Mom (Darlene - my sister!)
Too bad Kevin (brother-in-law) was down in CA helping his mom move. But a father of 3 girls has lots of fancy dances to participate in...
Born October 18th, 1998 - my youngest niece. I'm glad this year we only had to delay your b-day gift by a week. You've been a very patient girl in years past. I had fun driving to the restaurant with just the two of us in the car. We just don't get enough time with our loved ones!
2 comments:
How nice that you were help with Madison's homecoming! She's totally adorable and her hair and make-up looked great and what a gorgeous dress too. How fun for them to get together like that as buddies, and what guy would complain about that ratio? And I finally get to see Darlene, your sister. What show was it that we were critiquing together? I can't even remember now, but we were all into it! Tina, please forgive me for taking forever to get pics to you. I WILL do it this week.
Kelly - it was American Idol that you, me, Dar & my friend Madeleine got caught up with critiquing... that was fun!
Post a Comment